Levan Khabeishvili presents 12-point plan for strengthening of the United National Movement. As he said, the plan “will start on January 30, the day after the victory”.
“The first step we will take will be the creation of a headquarters for the release of Mikheil Saakashvili, and a committee for the release of political prisoners will also be created.
2. As a result of reorganization, the central secretariat of the party will be restructured. I want to propose again the candidacy of Petre Tsiskarishvili.
3. The Tbilisi organization will be renewed and strengthened in the first 100 days.
4. The youth organization will be renewed, we are going to open a political school.
5. Maintenance of regional infrastructure and formation of strong regional organizations will be our goal.
6. The goal is to establish a congress of local self-government members, this organization should become permanent, door will be open for opposition parties who want to be involved in the development of the region.
7. There will be political council elections in March, it is important that the political council be flexible.
8. The women’s organization should be strengthened.
9. We will ensure registration of immigrants supporting the UNM. These people should also have a representative in the political council.
10. A deliberative council will be formed. Specialists, experts, NGOs, with the participation of which the party will develop program documents.
11. The budget will become transparent.
12. The congress of the UNM will be convened in the first 100 days. No one is going to expel anyone”.